Terms and Conditions
The term 'Iees Sunglasses' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is on the Contact Iees page. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, use and purchase of products only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we will give a full refund within 7 days should the product be unsuitable for you. All gifts and cleaning accessories must also be returned.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Misuse of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Iees, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH